A Quick Guide to the Guest Post Requirements [2020 Trends]
Are you a Guest Writer? Great Write for us Now! We are looking for a passionate blogger or content writer to do the guest post on our blog. The blog is focused on SEO, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing. We want to help SEO Beginners, New Bloggers, Small Business Owners: Learn the Advance concept, increase productivity, deliver better results to clients and create some value. Unrelated posts or spam submissions will not be considered.
I request Guest Writer to write on our behalf with the 2020 trends and updates. Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
- Search Engine Optimization-SEO
- Social Media Marketing-SMM
- Search Engine Optimization-SEM
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Blogging Tips
- Link Building
- Video Marketing
Before submitting your guest post, do a search on Live Digital Marketing to avoid submitting already published articles.
If you’d like to contribute an article here, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Your article is required to be the Unique that users love to get engaged. Should be very original which is particularly written for my audiences, content should for the audience, not for Search Engine.
- All blog posts must contain at least 900+ words. The article must be well-formatted. Use proper headings and paragraphs
- Do use a long tail keyword in your post and also submit your primary keywords with the draft
- An image speaks a thousand words, The articles must include appropriate images and screenshots (the most appreciated)
- ONE do-follow backlink will be provided inside the article body and another one link from author bio.
- You should link to the resources of stats and research included in the blog
I hope you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above for guest posting.
Submission of the Guest Post
- To submit the guest post at mehdi[@]livedigitalmarketing [dot] com
- Submit your short introduction about yourself with your social links
- If your article needs any refinement, our editor will get in touch with you
- Once your article gets approved, We’ll publish and inform you through email
- Contributors are expected to share it on the social accounts and respond to the comments on the post.